Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blueberry [Mini] Muffins

The second recipe I decided to tackle was blueberry muffins, and of course, with the size of my oven, they ended up being mini muffins, for that is the only size muffin tray that fits in there. The recipe also called them low-fat muffins, and said to put in low-fat margarine and low-fat yogurt, which neither were put in mine; therefore, they cannot be called low-fat!

This recipe really ended up being an extremely easy recipe; I dont have much to say about it at all; I had a lot of fun making them, and I of course, watched Julie&Julia while making them. This was a good second recipe to make, and unfortunately, gave me more confidence than I should have had. Check in with my next recipe to see what I mean. That one was not an easy one by any means!

For now, here are my muffins. Check in for Sachertorte next!


No comments:

Post a Comment